Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas with Family and Friends. I know I did. We went to San Antonio on Christmas Eve to spend time with my husband's mom and aunts. They have a really big family so it was a lot of fun. We always play Secret Santa and White Elephant every year. The funniest part is that someone always gets milk and cookies for White Elephant. This never fails, luckily I haven't picked that one yet!

For Christmas Day we had my parents, my sister and her husband, my sister in-law and my mother-in-law over at our house. We had such a good time. It was really awesome because we didn't stress on a crazy Christmas dinner. All we had was some pulled pork, biscuits, salad and mashed potatoes. Carter had a great time as well. He only got 2 big gifts for Christmas and a few little ones. His two big gifts were a kitchen from my husband and I and a John Deer Gator car.


God has been working wonders in our lives this past month. After a pretty rough November, my husband and I have started doing more bible studies. When you work on your relationship with Christ, your relationship with your spouse automatically starts to get better. I am relearning grace and humility. If y'all know me at all then you know that I need to work on the humility thing a lot... I started reading Wife after God and my husband is reading Act Like Men. I will put links at the bottom of this post just in case you would like to order them. We have also stopped drinking as a way to cleanse our bodies, minds and spirits. We didn't drink much to begin with but I can already feel different. Sure I miss the occasional glass of wine but this is so purifying. We will be cleansing for a while. I challenge you to do the same and see how much better you feel mentally and physically.

I have also met an amazing new mom friend. She is also a "health nut" like me and she also has her own blog. She has recently taught me how to make my own Kombucha!! If y'all are interested to learn how, check out her online course!! www.trinaholden.com


What are some fun Christmas traditions that you have in your family? I would love to hear them!

Links for the books:

https://www.amazon.com/Wife-After-God-Drawing-Husband/dp/0986366749/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1546096445&sr=8-1&keywords=wife+after+god

https://www.amazon.com/Act-Like-Men-Biblical-Manhood/dp/0802457193/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1546097404&sr=8-1&keywords=act+like+me


Comments