Quinoa-Sausage-Spinach


Oh My Goodness! I LOVE Quinoa!!😍

So last night I made an awesome dinner for my husband and I. Quinoa is so good for you, and a benefit is that it is gluten-free! (Just in case there is any gluten-intolerant people reading this!) I use this as a replacement for pasta and rice in any recipe.

You can click on the link below if you would like to read about some awesome benefits to Quinoa.
http://www.healthline.com/nutrition/11-proven-benefits-of-quinoa#section2

Alright so here are the steps!

1. boil 1 cup of Quinoa with 2 cups of water
2. Cut up and pan sear about 4 links of sausage with a little coconut oil (I use beef sausage or pork sausage I get from the local farmers market.)
3. Once quinoa is ready ad some pasta sauce
4. Make sure it is warm, then add in your sausage
5. Take off the heat and add in your raw spinach!
6. Put it in a bowl or on a plate with some parmesan if you'd like
7. DIG IN!

Enjoy!!!

God Bless Y'allπŸ’“

Comments

  1. After reading your article you must know what I have written here apple fruit leather .This one is being written after getting inspiration from you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment