Banana Chia Pudding Muffins


I experimented with these today and my son LOVES them!! He already at 3!

They looked a little weird when they came out of the oven, not going to lie. They hadn't risen at all and they were a little moist so I wasn't sure. After they cooled down Carter and I tried one and it was pretty good!! I only used a few simple ingredients!


Ingredients:
- 1 Cup Chia Pudding - ( 1/4 cup chia seeds fill with unsweetened vanilla almond milk to make 1 cup) Let sit in fridge until chia seeds adsorb the almond milk.
- 4 Ripened Bananas
-3 tsp cinnamon 
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Cup Organic Tiger Nut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/2 to 3/4 Cup of Craisins or Raisins (which ever you prefer)

Directions:
1. Whisk Chia Pudding and Bananas in a mixer until combined
2. Add in Cinnamon, Vanilla and Honey
3. Sift in Tiger Nut Flour
4. Fold in Craisins

Scoop into muffin tin - MAKE SURE YOU USE PAPER LINERS! Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Then let cool and ENJOY!!



God Bless ๐Ÿ’•

Comments