Avocado & Kiwi

I know, I know...they sound weird together! ..My husband said the same thing. 
But trust me it's not gross! I am sure most of y'all have heard of yogurt bites. Well I think it is a great idea! But think about it...yogurt needs to be refrigerated but these don't? To me, that is just wrong! Not to mention the fact that they have an expiration date that is a million light years away is disturbing!
I'm not a fan of processed food for my family and I. But if you buy them, to each their own and we can agree to disagree. 
 So all I did was blend up half of an avocado and half a kiwi. Took my syringe and made little dollops on a pan with parchment paper. Stuck them in the freezer for about 30 minutes and wham bam thank ya ma'am they were done! It made about 50! 

Now my son is only 6 months and doesn't have teeth! So I bought a pack of those munchkin brand binkies that have netting to put food in! Carter absolutely loves it! The best part is that they aren't really sweet, you can barely taste the kiwi. It's a great healthy snack for your little one! They are frozen so it also help with teething by numbing the mouth😁
















God Bless Y'all💓

Comments

  1. What a smart idea! I have never even thought of that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment