Cabbage and Spinach!

I know I use a lot of cabbage, but it is just SO good for you! I got this image from:  https://dailyhealthpost.com/7-amazing-health-benefits-cabbage/ , you can go there and read more into the benefits of cabbage if you'd like.

And I really didn't do a whole lot with the cabbage and spinach. I put them in a pan on the stove with some olive oil, garlic powder and a hint of rosemary. Don't cook it for too long because the veggies will loose their nutrients. Just enough so it is soft enough to blend. It'll help if you cut the cabbage in small pieces.


 Once it has been cooked. Toss it in your blender and then distribute it into your containers!

Just make sure they are cooled before you close the lids because that can cause bacteria to form😷




I hope your little one enjoys this!!


God Bless Y'all!💓

Comments