Crock Pot Chicken



YUM YUM YUM!๐Ÿ˜

So Monday-Wednesday I work nights and don't get home until after dinner time, which stinks๐Ÿ˜”

Because of that, I like to use my crock pot for yummy (and easy) dinners so my hubby can have food when he gets off of work.

So first I chopped up celery, Broccoli and some onion (there was extra bacon from wrapping the chicken so I threw that in there too). If you'd like you can put potatoes in there as well, I try not to eat a lot of carbohydrates so there aren't any of those in my house(:




NEXT!
I sprinkled in some pepper, salt, garlic powder and onion flakes in there. I also put half a bottle of Shiner in there as well (after taking a swig for myself of course)
You can use any type of beer you like. I don't suggest you use 
light beer though, it has way too much carbonation


                  






















































Once your chicken is wrapped in bacon (I used thighs) go ahead and lay in on top of your veggies and sprinkle the same seasonings on there as well. Then poor the rest of the beer over the chicken. If you'd prefer more of a soup-like dinner add another beer.(p.s. Don't put salt on the chicken, the bacon carries enough salt so no need to add more)



Turn your crock pot on high for four hours and let it cook!
After one hour I flipped my chicken (right before I left for work) and put on a tad bit more pepper and garlic powder





When it is done, the chicken just falls off the bone!! Now heads up the bacon is still a little soft and not fully cooked so if you're not into that then don't but bacon of the chicken or simply fry it and just put cooked bacon with the veggies.



Comments