First Post!

First Post!!

Alright this is my very first post! I just wanted to say thank y'all for looking at my blog! I hope the things I post will be helpful to y'all! Here is a little bit about my family and I:

My name is Jessica and my Husband's name is Alex. We have been married for a year and a half. We had our baby boy Carter Rhone 11 months after our wedding. I guess you could say we couldn't wait to start a family! We have a chocolate lab named Roscoe and we live in Texas! (The greatest state I'd say)

Now my husband grew up and spent his entire life here in this town. I on the other hand was born in Georgia, moved to California for a few months and then to Reno, Nevada. I spent the majority of my life there and then moved to St. Peters, Missouri after my freshman year of high school. I spent 2 and a half years there and decided to go and spend the rest of my senior year with my best friend back in Nevada. The summer after my senior year I took off to Austin, Texas (it's too big of a city for me) to go to Pastry School at Auguste Escoffier. That was an amazing experience! I also got to work at the Black's BBQ restaurant that opened up downtown...that is some delicious BBQ! Well after I finished school I moved to the Kerrville area to be close to my parents (we are VERY close) and that is where I met my amazing husband! 

I just need to add one more thing. Growing up, my mom, was a really big health nut (still is). Now back when I was a kid I hated it because I couldn't always get the snacks I wanted or drink a lot of soda. As I look back on it though, it was the best thing that she could have done for me. The reason I say that is because now I am her "mini-me." That's kind of scary to say out loud.... Because of this, I am a very healthy person in general. I am able to make delicious homemade food for my son and husband without using products with hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup or any of the other crap that I cannot pronounce. So THANK YOU MOM! 

Anyways, enough about me. I hope y'all enjoy my future posts! Please feel free to comment and tell me what you think!

God Bless Y'all๐Ÿ’“

Comments