Night Time


There are many different things people say for sleeping babies these days. I can't tell you how many people told me I was going to kill my baby because he sleeps on his stomach. 

Some babies sleep better on their backs and others they sleep better on their tummy. So I just want to say whatever works best for your baby, do it. SIDS is "sudden infant death syndrome" they don't know what actually causes it most of the time. Yes, sometimes the child may not be able to breath but personally (I'm no doctor) I think it is probably because they have a stuffy nose which then might go into their throat. All of us know how difficult it can be to breath with gunk in our nose/throat. Something that I have done from the very start with my son is use aroma therapy! This is amazing! He hardly ever has a stuffy nose, he is 6 months old and I think maybe for one week he was having some congestion issues due to allergies. But that is it! Also another thing I do is that I make sure that his crib mattress is at an angle (I put a small pillow under it). This helps all of the fluids not stay up in his head which it helps with congestion as well as sinus infections and ear infections. 

To help him sleep, I also put on Celtic music for him to listen to every night on a loop. This really helps relax him. Again, every baby is different but music (depending on the genre) is very relaxing. One last thing is that I always try and keep his room at a lower temperature. Germs tend to exist in warmer temperatures so try keeping babies room on the colder side. 


God Bless Y'all๐Ÿ’“

Comments