Sanitation!!!



Alright y'all, can we take a second and have a little talk about sanitation??

I don't know about y'all but I was never really a "germ-a-phobe" before I became a mom. Now let me clear something up, I still believe in the 2-minute rule...but only in my own home. Or in a friends' house that I know is a clean person. Don't lie to yourself, most of your friends aren't clean people..

The world is a VERY dirty place. Men in general don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom..EEWWW!! They make up a pretty decent percentage of our population! Take a minute and think about everything one man might touch in a day...now multiply that buy billions! If you're like me, I know you're thinking THATS SO GROSS!! 

I'm sure a lot of y'all have heard of shopping cart covers. Well I LOVED the idea! But on amazon the decent ones cost around $30. In my opinion that's too much, that $30 could buy a thing of formula or 2 packs of diapers! Plus every single one that I saw had a little zipper see-through pocket for your phone so your little one could play with it. I absolutely disagree with children being anywhere near a screen let alone playing with one. But I will talk about that in a different post. 
So what did I do you ask?? I'll tell you. I went on youtube (where you can find ANY tutorial) and looked up some DIYs. There are so many on there. So I watched a few, looked up some measurements on google and went to Walmart. I got to pick whatever fabric my heart desired and some elastic along with some buttons. Then I went home and made one. Now the first one didn't turn out how I wanted BUT luckily I bought extra fabric so I could make a second one which turned out awesome! The best part is that it can also be used as high chair cover! (I worked in a restaurant, I know they don't wipe them down properly or even at all)
Here are some pictures of my awesome cart/highchair cover. I did black out my son's face because I don't like to put him on social media.๐Ÿ˜Š





This only cost me around $10!! The best part is that you choose exactly what fabric you like.
Sewing can be hard but this was a breeze! It took me maybe an hour๐Ÿ˜



God Bless Y'all๐Ÿ’“

Comments