Carrots and Brussel Sprouts - 2 recipes**


The Carrots I got were from the Farmers Market I go to in Dripping Spring. So I rinsed the carrots, and cut them up and put them on my baking sheet with the brussel sprouts. Put olive oil over them and sprinkled some basil on them. Cook at 375 for about 30-45 minutes (until you can slide a fork i to the carrots).

Put carrots in a food processor and blend up!  Leave brussel sprouts for the next recipe. Add some freshly washed kale to the carrots and blend together.


This will make about 4 servings.


NEXT RECIPE!!

Take the brussel sprouts and put them into the cleaned food processor with some coconut milk. Once blended, add a little bit of chili powder and some italian seasoning. Blend again.



Throw in about 6 blackberries (washed) and a handful of spinach. Then blend again.



This will make about 3 servings. My son loves it! Even though it looks like goose crap๐Ÿ˜… I tasted it too, and it does taste pretty good.



Enjoy and have a Merry Christmas!!

God Bless Y'all!๐Ÿ’“


Comments