Cauliflower and Beef

I just have to share this recipe with y'all! I was feeding it to my son last night and he loved it! I even ate little nibbles when he wasn't looking😁

For the beef I used Grass-Fed Ground Beef (it is a little more expensive but it is definitely worth every penny)
And the cauliflower I picked up at the farmers market! If you don't have a farmers market near you with cauliflower then I suggest you go to the organic section in the grocery store. It will be less likely that they use pesticides on it.

So when you're ready to start cooking put about a 1/4lb of the beef in a skillet with some pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.





While this is cooking, clean your cauliflower and put it in the food processor so it gets small enough for baby. If your baby has teeth you don't need to chop it up as much as I did. 

Once it is chopped up and the meat is done cooking, throw it in with the meat and cook for about a minute. Then put it in some containers for dinner or lunch! It made about 4 for me, my son also eats a lot.



God Bless Y'all 💓 I hope your little ones enjoy this recipe!!

Comments