It's Almost the New Year!

Ahh 2017 went by in just a blink of an eye! I had a baby, restarted my business, started a blog and we are now looking to buy a house! It is crazy how fast time can go. It feels like yesterday we brought our son Carter home from the hospital.

Everyone always asks what your new year's resolutions are, but does anyone ever actually keep those? I know that I definitely don't so I don't make them anymore.

The point of this post is just to say don't bother with new year's resolutions, just live. Live your life with your people. Maybe your people aren't your family, maybe they are. Either way just spend time with them. Don't work so much trying to make money. Money is just an object that we as humans think is so important to have a lot of it. I am guilty of that too sometimes. But, then I remember that money doesn't matter all that much.

Don't waste your life working yourself to death and not having a relationship with your people.


God Bless and please stay safe tonight💓


Talk to y'all next year!😉

Comments