Lemon Pepper Fish with Cauliflower

Tilapia is on of my favorite dishes for two reasons; it's so easy and it's delicious! So here is on of the ways that I make it:

1. Thaw the fish
2. Get a piece of foil
3. Put lemon pepper on the fish and place on foil sheet
4. Squeeze lemon juice over fish
5. Put a teaspoon of butter (unsalted) on top with a slice of lemon over the butter
6. Close up the foil and place in oven at 375 for about 15-20 depending on how bit the piece of fish was.
7. Top with Parmesan cheese when you take out of the oven over a bed of spinach




Last night since my son enjoyed his cauliflower my husband and I finished it off! I took the other head of cauliflower that was already washed and ripped off small pieces and threw it in a skillet with coconut oil, Italian seasoning, pepper, and garlic salt. I cooked it for about 10 minutes, just enough time for it to get a little soft but still have a little crunch to it.





I hope y'all enjoy this recipe! I know my husband and I definitely did!



God Bless Y'all๐Ÿ’“

Comments