Sausage Salad!

Oh my goodness, this was so good!

 

My husband likes salad but I LOVE it! Normally we will have salad as part of the meal but sometimes I just want to make a big salad for dinner with nothing else. When that happens though, I have to put some sort of meat in there for my hubs. 

One of my favorite kinds of sausage is HEB garlic sausage (HEB is the BEST grocery store and it is only in Texas). 

Recipe:

1. Cut up a 1/4 of a head of cauliflower and put it is a saute pan with a little bit of coconut oil, salt and pepper. Cut up about 5 small links of sausage and throw it in the pan. Saute until sausage and cauliflower is cooked.

In a salad bowl put lettuce (or spinach), avocado, tomatoes, bell peppers, Parmesan cheese, and raisins. When sausage is done, poor into bowl (with juices and everything). No need for dressing! Unless you're like my husband and drown everything in ranch..

I hope y'all enjoy as much as I did!

God Bless Y'all💓

Comments